Letter of Intent (LOI)Pedro Costa
Ref. No: 07/20
To: APVD – Associação dos Profissionais de Vendas
LUIZ CARLOS PEREIRA DE SOUZA
I Pedro Augusto Leite Costa, undersigned, as Managing Director of The Information Company, hereby confirm with full legal and corporate responsibility and under penalty of perjury that we are ready, willing, and able to enter into a contract for the purchase of the following commodity as specified below and that funding is available including any import/export permits needed to fulfill the purchase of the commodity as specified below. Also, hereby we introduce our exclusive purchase representative as specified below for this purchase by which any negotiations by the suppliers must be handled and finalized;
Commodity: Manganese Ore Mn
Specifications:42% and above
Packaging: Bulk or Container
Total quantity: From 1000 to 5000 tons trial order
Quantity per month: 10, 20, 30 to 60000 monthly after trial.
Target Price: 3.7 DMTU and premium for each DMTU point above.
Destination Ports: Tianjin or Qinzhou
Terms of delivery: Necessary BL, CIQ China Inspection and Quarantine, China Export History.
Payment: Letter of Credit, Indivisible, Irrevocable
Our Company Information:
1. Company Name: The Information Company
2. Company Origin: United States
3. Company Registration Number in the country of origin: 098869482 Tax ID
4. Company Address: 42 Beverly Lane, Lopez Island, WA, USA
5. Commission – 2% to be paid after the LC monetization.
Bank Name: Bank of China or any other prime Chinese bank.
Bank Address: TBD
Account Name: TBD
Account Number: TBD
SWIFT Code: TBD
1. The buyer submits LOI allowing soft probe or LOI & BCL.
2. Seller issues FCO.
3. Buyer returns signed and stamped FCO.
4. Seller issues Contract with full banking.
5. Buyer and Seller sign and exchange contracts.
6. Seller provides Proof of Product.
7. Buyer’s Bank opens a Letter of Credit.
8. Shipment commences as per contract.
We understand that any and all offers and/or contracts are subject to successful Seller verification of funds availability. We hereby give our written permission for the Seller to conduct a soft probe of our account and that our Bank has been informed to this effect.
Signature Pedro A. L. Costa
The Information Company